63mm Carbide Blades (QAB63CD)
The Antler 63mm Carbide Blade quickly grinds out grout without damaging surrounding tiles. This blade has one flat side so you can cut to corners or adjoining surfaces without over-cutting. The cutting width on this blade is 1.8mm. Also used for plunge cutting into drywall and cutting into softer bricks.
These blades fit the following Multitools
- Aldi Workzone
- All Bosch
- Argos Challenge Extreme
- B&Q Mac Allister (MMT108-LI)
- Black & Decker
- CEL - with CEL Adaptor
- Duratool (D01962)
- Erbauer ERB474HTL (Screwfix)
- Fein - Old & New/Star fitting & Quick release
- Lidl Parkside (PMFW280-A2)
- Mac Allister - with Mac Allister adaptor
- Renovator + Saxton Adaptor
- Ryobi-1plus - with Ryobi adaptor (Stored in battery compartment of Multitool)
- Skil Multitasker
- Stanley Fatmax
- Worx Sonicrafter Hyperlock - (quick release style)
If you are unsure, please contact us
new63mm Carbide Blades (QAB63CD) The Antler 63mm Carbide Blade quickly grinds o...
26 Antler Saw Blade Combo A Compatible with Dewalt Stanley Worx F30 Erbauer Black & Decker Oscillating Multitool QAB26CBA63mm Carbide Blades (QAB63CD) The Antler 63mm Carbide Blade quickly grinds o...
These products are manufactured for Antler Blades. Antler Blades is not affiliated with Bosch, Fein, Worx or any other brand names other than 'Antler'. These names are trademarks of their respective owners.